Friday, March 30, 2018

Let you Go


One fine day u walked into my life
Unaware,Unwanted, you still became important

The days were fun, life beautiful
Worries scarce & sunshine bountiful 

I didn't know it was all temporary
For I was naive and unwary

You said 'you need to go"
The reasons felt invalid
I cried, I fought

Such is life is all you said
LEFT, without a promise.

Present became a memory
How I didn't want to accept

Another of your kind walked in and away
It did hurt though lesser this time

Years have gone by
All the memories linger still 

I never really learnt how to let people go
For the ones who were meant to stay never said "Goodbye"


               ***

1 comment:

Stuck in Life

 How many times have you felt 'STUCK’, not in the traffic jam or check-in queue kinds, the one with more impact, STUCK IN LIFE?  For man...